Hello! My name is Kathryn Randolph. I am a 4th Grade teacher at Queen of All Saints. I graduated with my Bachelor's of Science in Education from Missouri Baptist University in 2017. My philosophy is that every child can learn. It is my job to find the best way to teach each child to ensure that he or she is successful as they build their foundation of learning. My style of teaching is very hands on, individualized, and student centered.
I have past experiences teaching at St. Frances Cabrini Academy in St. Louis, and at St. Theodore in Flint Hill. Both of which I taught in 4th grade during a maternity leave.
Outside of teaching I enjoy playing golf, tennis, reading, going for long walks, boating, fishing, and spending time with my family and friends.
I feel very blessed to teach at QAS and I have very high expectations for my students. I look forward to working with you and your child this year!
- Comprehension Skills: Compare/Contrast, Point of View, Author's Point of View,
- Cause/Effect Vocabulary Skills: Idioms, Context Clues, Multiple Meanings, Homophones
- Writing: Narrative, Persuasive, Informative
- Reading and Spelling Tests Fridays
- Spelling Pre-test Monday; If all correct, students get challenge words
- United States Regions
- Major landforms in the United States
- States & Capitals, map placement, and graph Skills
- Missouri History