In ART class all (K-8) Queen of All Saints students will:
- Express their creativity and communicate it through the proper use of mediums and tools.
- Recognize connections in art with other subject areas.
- Demonstrate techniques and skills needed to create art.
- Observe and respond to the work of selected famous artists.
- Reflect on their own artwork.
Grades 6-8 have ART two days a week for 45 minutes during one semester of the school year. The class is a continuation of the art curriculum during elementary school. A variety of art techniques and processes are introduced during lessons. Content and skills include drawing, painting, color theory, design, perspective drawing, and portraiture. Projects are assessed with QAS art standards.