We Provide a Premier Education Tailored to Each Individual Student!
- Professional and certified faculty dedicated to serving each individual student’s unique abilities and needs.
- Our Counselor works with students, teachers, and parents of all grade levels to promote character education and support mental health needs.
- 2017 ITBS scores higher than the national average in all tested subjects (check the Knightly News school newsletter for standarized testing highlights).
- Queen of All Saints graduates consistently attended their first choice high school.
- Weekly K-8 competitive curriculum includes Spanish, Computer Science, Music, Art, Physical Education / Health, & MakerSpace (Upper School curriculum also includes Genius Hour and Project Lead The Way courses of Automation & Robotics, Design & Modeling, and Medical Detectives).
- Preschool curriculum includes a variety of centers and hands-on experiential learning, along with Music, Art, and Physical Education.
- Accelerated Reader and Guided Reading programs tracks students’ individual reading progress.
- STAR Reading and Math programs measure students’ individual reading and math abilities and needs.